See if you may qualify for an upcoming study.
Laguna Clinical Research Associates, LLC is currently looking for adults interested in participating in COVID-19 research studies. If you are age 18 or older, with no known history of COVID-19 infection, willing to participate in research vaccine study over a 2-year period and at high risk for COVID-19, you may qualify. High risk is defined as an adult whose locations or circumstances put them at appreciable risk of exposure to SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19. This is inclusive, but not limited to: being Age 65 or older, working in an environment that puts you at risk for COVID-19 (for example hospital, school, restaurants, factory, transportation, personal care, hospitality, etc.), or your ethnic background is one African American, Latinx, American Indian or Alaskan Native.
There is no cost to participate. Participants may be compensated for their time.
Laguna Clinical Research Associates, LLC
2344 Laguna Del Mar Court, Suite 201
Laredo, TX 78041
Information on Clinical Research Studies:
Information on Clinical Research Studies:
A clinical research study is designed to answer specific questions about investigational drugs or new ways of using known treatments. Physicians conduct clinical studies according to strict rules set by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), ethical review committees, and the Federal Government.
Phase 3 trials are conducted to confirm and expand on safety and effectiveness results from Phase 1 and 2 trials, to compare the drug to standard therapies for the disease or condition being studied, and to evaluate the overall risks and benefits of the drug. This trial phase recruits a large group of people with the disease or condition, usually ranging from 1,000 to 3,000 participants. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews results from Phase 3 trials when considering a drug for approval.
Laguna Clinical Research Associates, LLC conducts research studies, the first stage of research where a drug is introduced into human populations. Phase I studies are most concerned with assessing a drug’s safety and tolerability. These assessments are performed by studying how the human body absorbs, distributes, metabolizes, and excretes the drug, and by investigating any side effects at various dosage levels.
Why should I consider participating in a clinical trial?
There are many different reasons why individuals chose to take part in clinical trials.
Some may want an opportunity to contribute something meaningful to society, to “give back,” or to potentially improve the lives of others.
(Available clinical research studies can be found at clinicaltrials.gov)
Is that all people will have access to the most advanced and highest quality health care possible.
Is to facilitate and accelerate drug and medical device development through collaboration and high-quality research.
Laguna Clinical Research Associates, LLC believes that:
- The human condition can be improved by the appropriate use of science and technology.
- Quality health care promotes a satisfying quality of life.
- Quality research demands an on-‐going dedication to education and training.
- Partnerships, collaborations, and civic participation are fundamental to improving organizations and institutions.
- The inclusion of diversity is essential for creativity and innovation.
- Truthful and accurate performance of our functions and in our relationships is essential for long-‐term success.
At Laguna Clinical Research Associates, LLC, we:
- Respect life above all else.
- Support the recovery of human health.
- Encourage improvements in human welfare.
- Contribute to advances in medicine.
- Strive to prevent human diseases.
- Seek the human right to be secure.
- Adhere to safety standards within the research field.
- Contribute to the happiness of humankind.
Register to learn more about this study:
If you are interested in learning more about this research study, answer the questions, and please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with more information.
By filling out this contact form, you are in no way obligated to participate in the trial.